I. Company information
- Address: NABAL ALDEA D4, 20110 Pasai Donibane, Gipuzkoa
- Telephone: 943 574 972
- CIF: B75132258
- Website: https://www.ismboats.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal form: LIMITED COMPANY
- Incorporated in: 2015
- Social object: CHARTER OF BOATS OR BOATS, EXCURSIONS BY THE SEA.
- CNAE: 4690 – Non-specialised wholesale trade
- SIC: 5199 – Various perishable products SC
II. Privacy and data protection policy
In compliance with current legislation, ISM-Boats.com (hereinafter also the Website) undertakes to take the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of safety appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulations implementing the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected at ISM-Boats.com is: ITSASOSM S.L., provided with NIF: B75132258 and registered in: Mercantile Registry of Gipuzkoa with the following registry data: Volume 3, Page 2, Page 750, whose representative is: ISM-Boats.com (hereinafter, Responsible for the treatment). Your contact details are as follows:
- Address: Nabal Aldea D4, 20110 Pasai Donibane, Gipuzkoa
- Contact telephone: 943 574 972
- Contact email: email@example.com
Registration of Personal Data
En cumplimiento de lo establecido en el RGPD y la LOPD-GDD, le informamos que los datos personales recabados por ISM-Boats.com, mediante los formularios extendidos en sus páginas quedarán incorporados y serán tratados en nuestro fichero con el fin de poder facilitar, agilizar y cumplir los compromisos establecidos entre ISM-Boats.com y el Usuario o el mantenimiento de la relación que se establezca en los formularios que este rellene, o para atender una solicitud o consulta del mismo. In addition, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in Article 30.5 of the GDPR applies, a register of processing activities is maintained which specifies, according to their purposes, the processing activities carried out and the other circumstances set out in the GDPR.
Principles for the processing of personal data
The processing of personal data of the User shall be subject to the following principles set out in Article 5 of the GDPR and in Article 4 et seq. of Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times prior to fully transparent information of the purposes for which personal data are collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: Personal data shall be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimisation: the personal data collected shall only be those strictly necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up-to-date.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: Personal data shall only be maintained in such a way as to permit the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data shall be processed in such a way as to ensure their security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive liability: the Controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The data categories discussed in ISM-Boats.com are only identifying data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Consent is the legal basis for the processing of personal data. ISM-Boats.com is committed to obtaining the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as to withdraw consent. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
Whenever the User is required or able to provide his/her data through forms for consultation, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, he/she will be informed if the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
Purposes of processing for which personal data are intended
Personal data are collected and managed by ISM-Boats.com in order to facilitate, expedite and comply with the commitments established between the Website and the User or to maintain the relationship established in the forms that the latter completes or to meet a request or consultation.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial purpose of personalization, operational and statistical, and activities typical of the social object of ISM-Boats.com, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, functioning and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data are obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose(s) of the processing to which the personal data will be destined; that is, the use(s) to be given to the information collected.
Retention periods for personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 24 months, or until the User requests its deletion.
When the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be stored or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time the personal data are obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
In compliance with Articles 8 of the GDPR and 7 of Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, only those over 14 years of age can give their consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by ISM-Boats.com. In the case of a child under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians for the treatment shall be required and the treatment shall be considered lawful only to the extent that they have authorised it.
Confidentiality and security of personal data
ISM-Boats.com undertakes to take the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in such a way as to ensure the security of personal data and to prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL certificate (Secure Socket Layer), which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, being the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, since ISM-Boats.com cannot guarantee the inexpugability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others fraudulently accessing personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to communicate to the User without undue delay when a breach of the security of personal data is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of the security of personal data means any breach of security that results in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by his employees, associates, and any person to whom the information is made accessible.
Rights arising from the processing of personal data
The User has over ISM-Boats.com and can therefore exercise the following rights recognized in the GDPR and the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights:
- Right of access: The User has the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not ISM-Boats.com is processing his or her personal data and, if so, to obtain information about his or her specific personal data and the processing that ISM-Boats.com has carried out or carried out, as well as, inter alia, the information available on the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or intended.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that prove to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right of deletion (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the right of the User, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. or treated; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been unlawfully processed; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, shall take reasonable steps to inform those responsible who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request to delete any link to that personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: It is the right of the User to limit the processing of your personal data. The User has the right to obtain the restriction of the processing when he challenges the accuracy of his personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make complaints; and when the User has opposed the processing.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive their personal data from the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit them to another controller. Whenever technically possible, the Controller shall transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right of objection: This is the right of the User not to have his or her personal data processed or to stop the processing by ISM-Boats.com.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the right of the User not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of his/her personal data, including profiling, existing unless the current legislation provides otherwise.
Thus, the User will be able to exercise their rights through written communication addressed to the Controller with the reference “GDPR – www.ismboats.com”, specifying:
- Name, surname and copy of the ID. In cases where representation is admitted, identification by the same means of the person representing the User, as well as the document certifying the representation, will also be necessary. Photocopying of the ID may be replaced by any other means valid in law attesting identity.
- Request for specific reasons for the request or information to be accessed.
- Address for notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document attesting to your request.
This request and any other accompanying document may be sent to the following address and/or email:
Postal address: Nabal Aldea D4, 20110 Pasai Donibane, Gipuzkoa
Links to third-party websites
The Site may include hyperlinks or links that enable access to third-party websites other than ISM-Boats.com and that are therefore not operated by ISM-Boats.com. The owners of such websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of the current regulations in the manner in which his/her personal data are being processed, he/she shall be entitled to effective legal protection and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the State in which he/she has his/her habitual residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).